NomderYoga is going to Cuba in December for restoration, rejuvenation and people-to-people contact despite the travel rule changes.
I personally traveled to Cuba in December 2016 and led a group that exceeded the old rules in anticipation of the new administration. Based on my discussions with Cuba travel experts and according to the following excerpt from the Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) CUBA FAQ Sheet:
Will group people-to-people travel still be authorized?
Yes. Group people-to-people travel is educational travel not involving academic study pursuant to a degree program that takes place under the auspices of an organization that is subject to U.S. jurisdiction that sponsors such exchanges to promote people-to-people contact. Travelers utilizing this travel authorization must maintain a full-time schedule of educational exchange activities that are intended to enhance contact with the Cuban people, support civil society in Cuba, or promote the Cuban people’s independence from Cuban authorities, and that will result in meaningful interaction between the traveler and individuals in Cuba. An employee, consultant, or agent of the group must accompany each group to ensure that each traveler maintains a full-time schedule of educational exchange activities.
My NomderYoga partners interviewed several agencies and selected “Cuba Candela” to coordinate our retreat through the new rules. The founder is an American who lives part-time in Cuba and has extensive experience with the process. Our retreat always exceeded the requirements, just like last year.
The great news for NomderYoga Cuba Retreats is that travel to Cuba will continue to be allowed and I will coordinate with the Cuba Candela Agency to do the additional paperwork for each participant.
NomderYoga is in compliance with the new travel rules.
This makes the price you are paying an even more extraordinary value that you will not find anywhere. I encourage you to research this and send me your testimony.
NomderYoga Retreat participants will still take commercial flights to Havana and I encourage you to book your flights after discussions with me so that you arrive in Havana, Cuba on December 15, 2017.
At no additional cost to you, NomderYoga in coordination with Cuba Candela will provide the following services:
- Review and administration of full-time schedule of educational activities for NomderYoga retreat.
- Provide a full-time tour leader accompanying every group on excursions.
- Maintain Record keeping for five years on behalf of each NomderYoga Retreat participant.
- Provide Travel certification for each NomderYoga participant.
- Respond to NomderYoga participant questions about legal issues and logistics.
- Coordinate with NomderYoga for bookings, payments, and processing for each participant as needed.
- Provide optional assistance and booking additional travel services after Mhai Yoga retreat if needed.